A list of my setup, gear and software
Here is what I use at my typical work day. This page is inspired by Wes Bos uses page.
I prefer JetBrains IDEs and I use Goland and webstorm for now with Gruvbox Theme. To test my APIs I use Postman — a popular platform for API development. I like simple and powerful deployment services like Netlify and for most pet projects it great but if I need full control cloud infrastructure I strongly recommend Linode — a cloud platform with Linux virtual machines, storage, networking, and developer tools. To boost my terminal I use iTerm2 and ohmyz.
- MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2020, i7, 32Gb.
- Keychron K2 — A sleek, compact wireless mechanical keyboard
- Logitech gg305 + Trackpad — Additional controls
- Sennheiser HD 25 — Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- Samsung 860 EVO SATA — Using as fast external SSD
- Lenovo ThinkVision P24h-20 — External screen
- YubiKey — Hardware security keys for two-factor authentication
Software I use
- Todoist — productivity app that helps me organize my days
- Basecamp — Old School project management tool
- Kap — Simple open-source screen recorder
- Kelir — Color picker, palette and gradient tool for mac
- Spark — Flexible email client
- Notion — Popular organizer
- Private internet access — VPN Service
- bitwarden — Open Source Password Management
- ARC Toolkit — Accessibility testing tools.
- ColorPick Eyedropper — A zoomed eyedropper & color chooser tool that allows you to select color values from webpages and more.
- Detailed SEO Extension — Get SEO insights at the click of a button to any website you're currently on. Built by full-time SEO's for daily analysis.
- EditThisCookie — a cookie manager what can add, delete, edit, search, protect and block cookies!
- GitHub Isometric Contributions — Renders an isometric pixel view of GitHub contribution graphs.
- Ghostery/ – Privacy Ad Blocker
- Gridman - CSS Grid inspector. Ultra Fast!
- JSONView — Validate and view JSON documents
- Keyframes — In-browser CSS Animation creator.
- Muzli 2 - The freshest links about design and interactive, from around the web. A designer's must!
- Page Ruler Redux — A Web Developer\Designer ruler to get perfect pixel dimensions and positioning to measure elements on any web page.
- Robots vs Humans — Displays the robots.txt and humans.txt for any website.
- Search by Image (by Google) — This extension allows you to initiate a Google search using any image on the web. By the Google Images team.
- SEO Analysis & Website Review — Instant SEO analysis and website reviews for SEO, mobile, usability and social media. The freshest data when and where you want it.
- Show me the React! — Highlight React components on the page.
- URL Shortener — URL Shortener allows you to make links short.
- Visual Event — Know what event is bound on each dom element.
- Vue.js devtools — Chrome and Firefox DevTools extension for debugging Vue.js applications.
- Web Developer — Adds a toolbar button with various web developer tools.
- Xdebug helper — Easy debugging, profiling and tracing extension for Xdebug.
- XML Tree — Displays XML data in a user friendly way.